God wants you to spend eternity with Him in Heaven through faith in His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. He tells us that we are to publish this good news to the world. That’s the purpose of this ministry. Also, we are to encourage believers to read and follow the Bible. God might ask you who claim to love Him, “Have you read my book?”
When you leave this planet, you will spend eternity in Heaven or Hell – there is no other choice. Many think that when they die, God will let them into Heaven because they are basically a good person, or they were sincere in what they believed (no matter how wrong it was), or because their good deeds will outweigh their bad deeds, or maybe they think it’s because they go to or belong to a church (or their parents did) or because they’ve been baptized. Many think that because “God is love” He would never send someone to the everlasting torment of Hell. These people are wrong, because to go to Heaven a person has to be sinless. The Bible tells us that we have all sinned and fallen short of God’s standards1 . So that means we need a Way to become sinless. Jesus Christ is that Way2. He died on a cross to pay the penalty for our sins. He was buried and was resurrected three days later3 . All those who truly repent4 (this means to be sorry for one’s sins and turn from wanting to sin and turn to Christ), truly believe this Gospel5 , and place their trust in Him for forgiveness of their sins6 will be saved and spend eternity in Heaven.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
BIBLE READING – Reading the Bible is so important. It’s how we hear from the Lord. Around here we read at least a chapter a day from these three places: The Old Testament, The New Testament, and then The New Testament again, in the section of Romans through Jude. So that’s at least 3 chapters per day, and that’s not very much, compared to many people who read a whole trash novel in one day. So, I try to post 3 chapters per day here. Remember to pray for understanding, before reading, so that you get the most out of it.
A note about the Hebrew date on the Bible readings: The month names are those found in the Bible, and are different than what you find in Israel today. The year is not what Jewish people use – their year is supposed to be a count of the years since creation, but an error was purposely introduced to prevent people from realizing that Jesus Christ is the Messiah by counting the years (Daniel 9) from “the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince”. The Gregorian calendar is not quite correct either as far as counting the years from Jesus’ birth. Jesus was most likely born around 4 BC. So, all corrected, the fall of 2018 should mark off 6022 years since creation. I do not believe using the Hebrew (Biblical) calendar in this way dishonours Jesus, since He did not come into existence at 4 BC, He has always been.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
1. Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
2. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
3. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
4. Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
5. 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
6. 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.